Introduction to Yangtze River (扬子江)
Winding about 3,964 miles, Yangtze River is the largest river in China and the third largest in the world after the Nile in Africa and the Amazon in South America. Originating from the Tanggula Range in Qinghai Province in western China, the Yangtze River traverses eleven provinces and cities from west to east, including Qinghai, Tibet, Sichuan, Yunnan, Chongqing, Hubei, Hunan, Jiangxi, Anhui, Jiangsu and Shanghai. Finally it pours into the East China Sea at Shanghai.
Through Qinghai, Tibet, Sichuan, Yunnan, Chongqing, Hubei, Hunan, Jiangxi, Anhui, Jiangsu and Shanghai, China
Yangtze River, Qutang Gorge, Wu Gorge and Xiling Gorge
Admission for Yangtze Cruise:
Costs of a sole Yangtze River Cruises are from 500 to 700 USD. And if you choose a splendid Yangtze River tour with an extension to China's metropolitan cities like Beijing, Shanghai, Tibet, Xian or Guilin, the rates will reach between 1400 and 3000 USD. It depends on the itinerary and standard you choose.
Duration for Yangtze Cruises:
1. From Chongqing to Yichang (downstream): 10:00PM (Sunday) - 1:00PM (Wednesday)
2. From Yichang to Chongqing (upstream): 12:00PM (Wednesday) - 9:00AM (Sunday)
1. Visitors can take a private coach to the boarding point.
1. The best time for a Yangtze Cruise is in April, May, September and October.
2. It is not recommended to visit there during “May 1st” and “October 1st” these two golden vacation weeks. Because at that time, the hotel reservation and transportation will be in its climax, the price will be much higher than ordinary times.
Tour including Visiting Yangtze River
4-Day Chongqing to Yichang 5-Star Cruise Voyage
Recommend China Tours
Beijing Xian Chengdu...
Learn about the charm of Chinese history and culture with this knowledgeable 14 day tou...
From USD 786P/P
Hong Kong and Yangtz...
This tour starts from Hong Kong taking you to explore China's past and present. Enjoy a 3...
From USD 1040P/P