Folded Brocade Hill
Introduction to Folded Brocade Hill (叠彩山)
As one of the most popular tourist attractions in Guilin, the Folded Brocade Hill is especially renowned for its picturesque scenery and stone carvings. The hill stands in the northeast of Guilin at the western bank of the Li River. The current Folded Brocade Hill derived its name from its unusual looking of rock formations which resemble folded brocade piled up layer upon layer on each other. Also the hill was given the name Laurel Hill as laurels spread across the slopes of the hill since ancient time, and the name of Wind Cave Hill got from the fantastic Wind Cave on the hill.
Western Bank of the Li River, Northeast of Guilin, Guangxi, China
Yuyue Peak, Siwang Peak, Crane Peak, and Bright Moon Peak
Admission: 35 yuan
6:00AM~6:30PM (April~November, Peak Season)
7:00AM~6:00PM (December~March, Off Season)
1. You can take bus No.2, 203, then get off at the Folded Brocade Hill Stop.
2. You can also take bus No.1, 18, 100, 203, then get off at Dongzhen Road Stop.
3. You can also take bus No.1, 2, 18, 99, 100, the get off at the Stop of Fengbei Crossing.
1. The recommended time for a visit is about 1 hour.
2. The best time to visit there is June and October with moderate-temperature for climbing.
3. It is highly recommended to avoid the golden holidays like National Day of China.
Recommend China Tours
Hong Kong Guangzhou ...
For the best sightseeing train tour of China take this amazing train tour which will ta...
From USD 1279P/P
Guilin, Longsheng, S...
This tour will take you to some remote minority villages around Guilin. You will have t...
From USD 357P/P