Introduction to Fubo Hill (伏波山)
Fubo Hill which is situated on the western bank of the Li River in the northeast of Guilin is a popular scenic spot in Guilin. It is only two kilometers away from the famous Elephant Trunk Hill, which is a symbol of Guilin. With a height of 213 meters, half of the Fubo Hill is in the river while the other half on land. With its charming scenery of the green hill, peculiar rocks and caves, in addition to the nearby picturesque Li River landscapes, Fubo Hill attracts people for its fantastic sights.
Beside Li River, Northeast of Guilin, Guangxi, China
Pearl-Returning Cave, Sword-Testing Rock, Thousand-Buddha Cave, and the Fubo Winding Corridor
Admission for Fubo Hill: 30 yuan
6:30AM~6:00PM (April~November, during the off-season)
6:00AM~6:30PM (March~December, during the peak-season)
1. You can take bus No.2, 13, 15 in the downtown of Guilin, then get off at Fubo Hill Stop.
2. You can also take free bus No.58 or 4A Special Line in the downtown of Guilin, then get off at Fubo Hill Stop.
3. If you arrive at the Liangjiang Airport, you can take shuttle bus to Xiangjiang Hotel and then transferring to bus No.2 to Fubo Hill Stop.
4. If you arrive at the South Train Station, you can take tour and sightseeing bus No.1 (in the opposite of South Train Station) directly to Fubo Hill.
1. Recommended duration for a visit is about 1 hour.
Recommend China Tours
Guilin Golf 4 Days T...
You will enjoy a Guilin golf trip during this journey and spend your relax time in Guil...
From USD 562P/P
Guilin & Yangshuo Me...
Guilin has some of the best scenery om China! You can share a wonderful experience here...
From USD 258P/P