Rong Shan Lake Scenic Area
Introduction to Rong Shan Lake Scenic Area (榕杉湖风景区)
Rong Lake and Shan Lake Scenic Area is located in the center of Guilin city, it is also a scenic spot for Guilin city tour. Actually it is consisted of two lakes: the east of Yang Bridge is Shan Lake, and the west of the bridge is Rong Lake. Because the banyan and cedar grow here, so it’s called Rong Shan Lake (banyan and cedar lake). Hence it is a destination for travellers who are going on Guilin city tour.
Located in the South of Guilin Central Square, Center of Guilin, Guangxi, China
Ronghu Lake (Banyan Lake), Shanhu Lake (Fir Lake)
Admission for Rong Lake and Shan Lake Scenic Area: Free
Opening Hours: Whole day
1. You can take bus No.91, 201, and 202, and then get off at Wumei Road Stop, then walk along Wumei Road in the southern direction to South Ronghu Road, then walk eastward along South Ronghu Road to get to the Scenic Area.
1. Recommended duration for a visit is about 2 to 3 hours.
2. It is a must-do experience to take a night cruise along the lakes.
3. The best time to visit there is from April to October every year.
4. It is not recommended to visit there during “May 1st” and “October 1st” these two golden vacation weeks. At that time, Guilin with suitable weather will meet a lot of tourists, so the hotel reservation and transportation will be in its climax, the price will be much higher than ordinary times.
Recommend China Tours
Over Night Experienc...
See the sunrise over Li River from the top of the Xianggong Mountain on this 2-day tour of...
From USD 143P/P
Guangzhou, Guilin, L...
The new bullet train line from Guangzhou-Guilin is newly opened. Now from Guangzhou to Gui...
From USD 367P/P