The Two Rivers and Four Lakes Scenic Spot
Introduction to The Two Rivers and Four Lakes Scenic Spot (两江四湖景区)
The Two Rivers and Four Lakes Scenic Spot is one of the most popular scenic sites in Guilin. It is a picturesque water system located in downtown Guilin and also it is an environmental protection project in Guilin. The Two Rivers and Four Lakes refer to Li River, Taohua River, Rong (banyan tree) Lake, Shan (Chinese fir) Lake,Gui (Osmanthus tree) Lake, and the Mulong (Wooden dragon) Lake. The Two Rivers and Four Lakes form beautiful and continuous landscapes among the bustling Guilin downtown and is a must-visit scenic spot when traveling to Guilin.
Downtown of Guilin, Guangxi, China
Li River, Taohua River, Rong (Banyan Tree) Lake, Shan (Chinese Fir) Lake, Gui (Osmanthus Tree) Lake, and the Mulong (Wooden Dragon) Lake
Mulong Lake: 90 yuan
Twin Pagodas: 35 yuan (children less than 3.9 feet high are free of charge.)
One River (Li River)and Four Lakes Cruise (for day time): 90 yuan for adult and 45 yuan for children
Two Rivers and Four Lakes Cruise (for night time): 200 yuan for adult and 100 yuan for children
Round-Trip Cruise on Four Lakes (for nigh ttime): 190 yuan for adult and 95 yuan for children
Four Lakes Cruise for VIP (for night time): 210 yuan for adult and 130 yuan for children
Mulong Lake: 8:00AM~9:00PM
Twin Pagodas: 8:00AM~5:30PM
One River (Li River)and Four Lakes Cruise (for day time): 8:30AM~4:30PM
Two Rivers and Four Lakes Cruise (for night time): 7:30PM~9:30PM
Round-Trip Cruise on Four Lakes (for nigh ttime): 7:30PM~9:30PM
Four Lakes Cruise for VIP (for night time): 7:30PM~9:30PM
1. You can take bus No.2, 3, 10, 11, 99, 100, then get off at Yangqiao Station and then walk along Shanhu North Road to reach Riyuewan Dock. Or take bus No. 2 and get off at Lijiang Theater Stop, then walk along Shanhu North Road to get there.
2. You can take bus No. 2, 16, 23 and get off at Xiangshan (Elephant Hill) Park. Then walk along Binjiang Road until you reach Wenchang Bridge and cross the bridge to reach Wenchangqiao Dock.
3. The nearest bus stop to Jiefangqiao Dock is Longyin Bridge Station.It is highly recommended to take a taxi to the Jiefangqiao Dock.
1. Recommended duration for a visit is about half of a day.
2. The opening hours and departure frequency of the cruise are changeable during the low and peak seasons (especially during the public and legal holidays) without notice.
3. Chilren below 1.2 meters are free of charge for the cruise.
4. The best time to visit there is from April to October every year.
5. It is not recommended to visit there during “May 1st” and “October 1st” these two golden vacation weeks. At that time, Guilin with suitable weather will meet a lot of tourists, so the hotel reservation and transportation will be in its climax, the price will be much higher than ordinary times.
Recommend China Tours
Bike Tour from Yangs...
Highlights of this tour: Bullet train from Hong Kong to Yangshuo; Rice terraces and Minori...
From USD 485P/P
China Fantastic 13 D...
A train tour takes you to enjoy the charm of ancient Chinese history and culture discov...
From USD 1474P/P