Introduction to Heavenly Lake (天池)
Heavenly Lake, is about 110 kilometers to Urumqi of the Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region.It is located at the mountainside of the Bogda Peak which is the highest peak in the east range of Tianshan Mountain.The lake is called “the Pearl on Heavenly Mountain” for its fascinating scenery.And it has been listed as one of the first group of the national key scenic spots.
East of Urumqi, Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China
Admission for Heavenly Lake: 90 Yuan (April 1 to October 31); 40 Yuan (November 1 to March 31)
Inter-zone Vehicle: 90 Yuan
Cable Car: 35 Yuan (whole trip); 20 Yuan (single trip)
Electric Bus: 5 Yuan (single trip)
Painted Pleasure Boat: 50 Yuan
8:30AM - 8:00PM (April to October 31), 10:00AM - 6:00PM (November 1 to March 31)
1. Visitors can take special-line bus from the downtown of Urumqi to Heavenly Lake Scenic Area, which takes about 2 hours.
2. Visitors can also directly take a taxi to Heavenly Lake Scenic Area, which takes about one and a half hours.
1. Recommended duration for a visit is about half of a day.
2. The best time to visit there is in summer and autumn.
3. It is suggested to take warm clothes for the changeable weather even in summer.
4. It is not recommended to visit there during “May 1st” and “October 1st” these two golden vacation weeks. Because at that time, the hotel reservation and transportation will be in its climax, the price will be much higher than ordinary times.
Tour including Visiting Heavenly Lake (Xinjiang)
Recommend China Tours
Xinjiang Thorough 13...
This elaborately designed tour should be a great chance to get a through idea about the...
From USD 2572P/P
Silk Road 10 Days To...
Come to explore the ancient and mysterious Silk Road tour with us in this Silk Road 10 ...
From USD 2149P/P