Gansu Provincial Museum
Introduction to Gansu Provincial Museum (甘肃省博物馆)
No.3 West Xijin Road,Lanzhou,GansuAs one of the birthplaces of Chinese civilization and important part of silk road, Gansu Province is rich in historic relics and antiques. Thanks to the advantaged conditions, Gansu Provincial Museum has a collection of more than 350,000 articles, including historic relics, ethnic antiques, fossils and specimen.
No.3 West Xijin Road, Qilihe District, Lanzhou, Gansu Province
Five main exhibition halls: the Hall of Gansu Historical Relics, the Hall of Gansu Natural Resources, the Hall of Jiayuguan Murals of Wei and Jin Period, the Hall of the Yellow River Ancient Elephants, and the Hall of Red Army's Long March via Gansu.
Opening Hours: 9:00AM~5:00PM (last entry at 4:00PM, closed on Mondays)
Admission Fee: free
Visiting Time: 1~2 hours
Best Time to Visit: suitable to visit all year round
Take bus 1, 18, 31, 50, 53, 58, 71, 74, 75, 77, 106, 127, 129, 137, 302 or 311 from Lanzhou downtown and get off at Qilihe Bridge Station.
1. It is free for helping with your luggage and belongings storage.
2. Free wheel chair is available in demand of your ID card and a refundable deposit of 200 Yuan.
3. Audio guide service costs 10 Yuan with a refundable deposit of 500 Yuan.
4. Free guide service is available at 09:30AM and 3:00PM everyday. You need to wait at the reception desk of Museum Guide Service.
Tour including Visiting Gansu Provincial Museum
Recommend China Tours
Hong Kong & Shenzhen...
Play golf at the Missionhill golf club in Shenzhen, and visit Lamma Island in Hongkong. Yo...
From USD 1172P/P
Hong Kong Wetland Pa...
* Departure time: Daily except Tuesdays. * Morning Departures * Pick up point: 9:00AM ...
From USD 28P/P
Shaoxing Ancient Tow...
Shaoxing has enjoyed coiderable fame due to the famous writer Lu Xun who was born and set ...
From USD 116P/P
Chengdu, Daocheng an...
During this amazing Sichuan tour you not only can visit the famous attractio of such as...
From USD 398P/P
Beijing Chifeng 4 Da...
To explore the unique landscapes and experience the interesting Mongolian nomadic culture ...
From USD 403P/P