Pudacuo National Park
Introduction to Pudacuo National Park (普达措国家公园)
The park is 22 kilometers from Shangri-La county seat, this park’s total area is 1,313 square kilometers, of which, 300 square kilometers has been opened out for sight-seeing. This park is in possession of well-conserved landscape resources such as geology and geomorphology, lake and wetland, forest meadow, valley and rivulet, as well as rare wildlife animals and plants, mainly consisting of three scenic spots( “altiplano faery” – Shudu Lake, ”Buddha-eye meadow” – Mili Tangya Alpine Meadow, and “plateau bright pearl” – Bita Lake).
Shangri-la County, Yunnan Province, China
Shudu Lake, Bita Lake, Mili Tangya Alpine Meadow
Ticket Package for Pudacuo National Park: 258 Yuan (including 138 Yuan for admission and 120 Yuan for sightseeing car)
Opening Hours: April - October: 8:00AM - 5:00PM, November - Next March: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
1. Visitors can take special-line bus "Shangri-la to Pudacuo" at Shangri-la Bus Station, which costs 30 yuan P/P for a round trip. Please note that the last returning bus leaves at 3:00PM
2. Visitors can also take a taxi from Shangri-la County to the park, which costs about 100 Yuan for a single trip.
1. Recommended duration for a visit is about half a day.
2. The best time to visit there is in summer and autumn.
3. It is not recommended to visit there during “May 1st” and “October 1st” these two golden vacation weeks. At that time, Guilin with suitable weather will meet a lot of tourists, so the hotel reservation and transportation will be in its climax, the price will be much higher than ordinary times.
Recommend China Tours
11 Days Colorful Che...
This tour begi in Chengdu and ends in Kunming. This trip will take you to enjoy the most f...
From USD 913P/P
8 Days Romantic Kunm...
Taking a wonderful 8 day tour to Yunnan by train which will prove to be an unforgettabl...
From USD 1160P/P