Window of the World
Introduction to Window of The World (世界之窗)
The Window of the World is a theme park, located in western part of Shenzhen.
No.9037 Shennan Avenue, OCT of Nanshan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong Province
world plazas, international streets, Asian region, Amerian region, African region, European region, Sculpture Parks, dynamic games, festivals celebrating
Opening Hours: 9:00am~10:30pm
Admission Fee: 200 yuan
Visiting Time: 5~6 hours
Best Time to Visit: suitable to visit all year round
1. Subway: Take Line 1 (Luobao Line) or Line 2 (Shekou Line), get off at Window of the World (Shijie Zhichuang) station and get out from Exit J.
2. Bus: Take bus 204, M388, 222, 223, 230, 232, 234 245, M413, 323, 324, 327, 329, 369, get off at Window of the World (Shijie Zhichuang).
1. It is suggested to reserve a seat by entrance ticket nearby Zhonghua Gate if you would like to watch the evening performance, reservation is accepted after 5:00pm.
2. It is a smart idea to buy evening ticket if you just want to watch the evening performance only.
3. There are more popular scenic spots in American Region than others, so you could spend more time to visit.
4. There will be fireworks show at the Triumphal Arch of American Region on Saturday, Sunday and other holidays (8:45pm~8:50pm).
Tour including Visiting Window of the World
Recommend China Tours
BYD Shenzhen Factory...
You will take an exclusive 2 hour visit to BYD, one of China's most advanced automotive co...
From USD 42P/P
Free and Easy Sanjia...
Sanjiang is a remote county in the northwestern part of Guangxi Zhuang Ethnic Minority Aut...
From USD 195P/P