16 Days Southwest Yunnan Ancient Tea & Ethnic Culture Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 16 Days
- Yunnan Tea Culture
- Recommended Seasons:
- spring summer autumn winter
Visit:● the Green Lake ● Kunming City ● Huaiao Dai ethnic minority in Gasa Town ● Yi ethnic villages ● Puer Tea Plantation Mountain ● Puer tea factory ● Lincang Tea Culture and Customs Garden and Lincang tea factories ● Visit Dianhong Black Tea Company in Fengshan Town.Dianhong Black Tea factory ● Dianhong Black Tea plantation and meet with Yunnan Dianhong Black Tea Group for the cooperation ● Xizhou Old Town ● Dali Ancient Town ● Three Pagodas ● the Ancient City Wall ● Xiaguan Tuocha Tea Factory ● Xiaguan Tuocha Tea factory visiting ● Lijiang Ancient Town ● Black Dragon Pool ● Dongba culture Museum ●
Begin your amazing cultural tour of Yunnan Province in the capital city Kunming. Once you arrive at Kunming Wujiaba International Airport you will be met by your guide, who will then have you transferred to your hotel. After, you will take a tour of the beautiful Green Lake where you can take a visit to the dainty teahouses and small handicrafts shops where there are local paintings and crafts which are great for souvenirs. You may also have a Kunming City Tour, if time permits.
At night you can enjoy your welcoming dinner which features flavors of Yunnan with Crossing Bridge Rice Noodle and Steamed Pot Chicken.
Kunming: Kunming, capital of Yunnan Province, with a history of more than 2,400 years, owes its importance to the fact that it was the gateway to the celebrated Silk Road that facilitated trade with Tibet, Sichuan, Myanmar and India. Today the city is the political, economical and cultural center of Yunnan and the provincial center for transport, science and technology and consequently has become the most popular center for tourism in Southwest China.
Green Lake: Green Lake otherwise known as Cuihu Lake is a famous attraction of Kunming and has been in existence since the 17th century. Today Green Lake is referred to as the "Jade in Kunming".
- Seleted Hotels:
- Great View Hotel Tourist
- Jinjiang Hotel Deluxe
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 1 Person - USD4092 USD3850 2 Persons - USD2864 USD2743 3-5 Persons - USD2753 USD2632 6-9 Persons - USD2604 USD2483 Single Room Supplement - USD447 USD326
- Entrance tickets fees to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: ___ Chinese lunches and ___ Chinese dinners.
- Private transfers between airport, hotel and scenic spots while sightseeing by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide service: English speaking tour guide.
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share.
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD___/person/day.)
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.