5 Days Xian and Luoyang Peony Blossom Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 5 Days
Admire the beautiful peony blossom fields on this 5-day tour that takes in UNESCO World Heritage Site Terracotta Warriors and Horses in Xian and Longman Grottoes in Luoyang, accompanied by a private guide and including accommodation, meals and transport.
- Visit Xian and Luoyang's most visited attractions
- Enjoy peony blossom sightseeing
- Private transfers
Add-on Shows & Activities
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Duration:1 Hour (20:00pm start)Type: PerformancesThe Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show, a wonderful perform… >DetailsFrom: USD38 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Cycling the Xian City Wall was a great way to spend a day! Enter the wall via the South Gate. The bike hire… >DetailsFrom: USD21 p/p
- Duration: 40 minutesMusical Fountain is a must-see when you visit Xi'an. It's the most spectacular musical founta… >DetailsFrom: USD11 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -In this optional tour, we will teach you about half hour and help you learn to cut 3 kinds of shape!Chinese… >DetailsFrom: USD17 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHT -Duration:1 Hour A dumpling banquet will bring you a feast to Xian local dumplings. Usually a dumpling banque… >DetailsFrom: USD29 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Duration:1 Hour (20:00pm start)Dumplings (Jiaozi) are popular Chinese traditional food and are especially p… >DetailsFrom: USD63 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.