6 Days Guizhou Ethnic Minority and Libo Xiaoqikong Tour
- Route Map
Travel to the mysterious and intriguing Guizhou to experience the culture and history of China’s ethnic minorities. Be amazed by the colorful ethnic minority traditions and rural villages. Guizhou is also famous for its beautiful natural scenery consisting of karsts and waterfalls. During this 6 day tour you will visit the three most famous attractions of Guizhou!
Visit:● Huangguoshu Waterfall ● Xiaoqikong Scenic Area ● Xijiang Thousand Miao Village
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
- Entrance tickets fees to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: Chinese lunches as mentioned in the itinerary
- Group transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing by airconditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide service: English speaking tour guide.
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share.
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China
- China entry visa fees
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing ormeals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* A minimum of 2 Adults per booking is required
* This is a SIC tour, meaning seat-in-coach. You will share a coach with other passengers.
* The price shown above is based on group size of 6 adults.
* If you sign up for less than 6 persons, we will inform you the price difference.
* Adult price is based on twin / triple share of a hotel room
* Child price is based on child without extra bed
* If you need one adult in one room, single supplement will be informed and charged
* If you need extra bed for child, additional cost will be informed and charged
* Please notice the hotel allows only maximum of 3 persons to stay overnight in one room
* Additional charge for accommodation for weekend is USD15 per person per night
* Additional charge for accommodation for special holidays is USD25 per person per night. Special holidays include: Christmas, Easter, New Year, Chinese New Year. Labor Day Holidays from May 1-7, National Day Holidays from Oct 1 to 7.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.