Beijing 3 Days Layover Tour Package (Exclude Hotel)
- Route Map
Duration: 3 Days
This is an elaborately designed tour for tourist who transfer in Beijing and want to have a glance of the charm of Beijing. Come and take this tour to know what the historical and cultural Beijing will delight you. Highlights like Great Wall of China, the Forbidden City, Summer Palace, Temple of Heaven and Hutongs are included in this tour.
- Short tours in Beijing
- Layover tour
- Badaling Great Wall climbing
After a short break, our guide will bring you to visit Summer Palace. The Summer Palace is the largest imperial park in China. It has a vast collection of lakes, gardens and palaces and you will appreciate its natural beauty and numerous historical sites. Its architectural artistic gardens will delight you.
Afterwards, our guide will transfer you to your hotel for a good rest.
Summer Palace: Summer Palace (Yiheyuan) is Chinese Royal Garden which has the largest Scale and best conservation in the world. It is located in Haidian District, about 15 kilometers to Beijing. It has an area of 290 hectares. It was built based on the design and artistic conception from Kunming Lake, Wanshou Mountain, Hangzhou West Lake and some Jiangnan Gardens. It is praised as Royal Garden Museum.
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Low Season 1 Person - USD378 - 2 Persons - USD236 - 3-5 Persons - USD189 - 6-9 Persons - USD142 - Peak Season 1 Person - USD382 - 2 Persons - USD241 - 3-5 Persons - USD194 - 6-9 Persons - USD146 -
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We will try to make sure both western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied. However, there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China
- China Entry Visa Fees
- Excess Baggage Charges Passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 20kg, for economy class. Total weight of carryon baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm.
- Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Meals: Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement
Tips to guide and driver
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
* There will be 2 Shopping Stops in the tour itinerary. But you will not be compulsory to buy something if you do not find something interesting.
* For the evening show, you could choose Acrobatic Show or Peking Opera instead of Kungfu Show.
Add-on Shows & Activities
- - HIGHLIGHTS -A creative master piece ipired by /Sanxingdui/ ancient civilization, representing a soul-stirring and roman… >DetailsFrom: USD39 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Venue: Beijing hutongsDuration:2 HouIf you miss this hutong tour you may miss the essence of Beijing. It is… >DetailsFrom: USD22 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Performance: Chinese Kung Fu Show (Beijing Rad Theatre) Address : 44 Xingfu Dajie, Chongwen District, Beiji… >DetailsFrom: USD29 p/p
- By day or night, come to feel the Beijing atmosphere: modern or antique sides, big avenues or little hutong, traditional … >DetailsFrom: USD131 p/p
- This is one entertainment that must not be missed by the young and old on a visit to Beijing. China has many world class … >DetailsFrom: USD29 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.