Beijing Ancient Culture and Great Wall Hiking 6 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 6 Days
To discover the charm of Beijing ancient history and culture at its most popular attractions like the Forbidden City, Summer Palace, Temple of Heaven and Hutong. Also adventure the wonder the Great Wall by hiking at Jinshanling Great Wall.
- Most highlighted attractions
- Jinshanling Great Wall hiking
- Cuandixia Ancient Village
You will be warmly welcomed at the arrival hall of Beijing International Airport by our guide. Then our guide will transfer you to the hotel and help you check in. Have a good rest for the remainder of the day.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Holiday Inn Express Beijing Temple of Heaven Tourist
- Hotel Novotel Beijing Xinqiao Deluxe
- Crowne Plaza Beijing Wangfujing Luxury
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Low Season 1 Person USD1066 USD924 USD875 2 Persons USD592 USD525 USD490 3-5 Persons USD552 USD499 USD437 6-9 Persons USD490 USD419 USD375 Single Room Supplement USD214 USD144 USD114 Peak Season 1 Person USD1284 USD1036 USD917 2 Persons USD704 USD585 USD514 3-5 Persons USD664 USD558 USD461 6-9 Persons USD602 USD478 USD399 Single Room Supplement USD322 USD197 USD133
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We endeavor to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied; however there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver.
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
* There will visit 3 shops during the entire trip.
Add-on Shows & Activities
- - HIGHLIGHTS -A creative master piece ipired by /Sanxingdui/ ancient civilization, representing a soul-stirring and roman… >DetailsFrom: USD39 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Venue: Beijing hutongsDuration:2 HouIf you miss this hutong tour you may miss the essence of Beijing. It is… >DetailsFrom: USD22 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Performance: Chinese Kung Fu Show (Beijing Rad Theatre) Address : 44 Xingfu Dajie, Chongwen District, Beiji… >DetailsFrom: USD29 p/p
- By day or night, come to feel the Beijing atmosphere: modern or antique sides, big avenues or little hutong, traditional … >DetailsFrom: USD131 p/p
- This is one entertainment that must not be missed by the young and old on a visit to Beijing. China has many world class … >DetailsFrom: USD29 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.