Beijing, Datong, Pingyao, Mount Wutai, Beijing 8 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 8 Days
Capture the essence of Beijing at its highlighted attractions. Also fly to Datong to visit its famous historical and cultural sites. The charming sightseeing at the ancient Pingyao and the holy Mount Wutai are also included in this tour.
- Mutianyu Great Wall climbing
- Yungang Grottoes
- Ancient City of Pingyao
- Charming sightseeing
- Recommended Seasons:
- spring summer autumn winter
- Seleted Hotels:
- Four Points By Sheraton or similar Luxury
- Park Plaza Beijing West hotel or similar Deluxe
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 2 Persons USD1221 USD977 - 3-5 Persons USD1099 USD916 - 6-9 Persons USD942 USD794 - 10 Persons Up USD672 USD602 - Single Room Supplement USD458 USD384 -
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We will try to make sure both western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied. However, there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Airfare: Domestic airfare with taxes
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Add-on Shows & Activities
- - HIGHLIGHTS -A creative master piece ipired by /Sanxingdui/ ancient civilization, representing a soul-stirring and roman… >DetailsFrom: USD40 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Venue: Beijing hutongsDuration:2 HouIf you miss this hutong tour you may miss the essence of Beijing. It is… >DetailsFrom: USD22 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Performance: Chinese Kung Fu Show (Beijing Rad Theatre) Address : 44 Xingfu Dajie, Chongwen District, Beiji… >DetailsFrom: USD29 p/p
- By day or night, come to feel the Beijing atmosphere: modern or antique sides, big avenues or little hutong, traditional … >DetailsFrom: USD133 p/p
- This is one entertainment that must not be missed by the young and old on a visit to Beijing. China has many world class … >DetailsFrom: USD29 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.