Beijing Essence 2 Days Layover Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 2 Days
If you happen to have s short stay in Beijing, this specially designed layover tour should be a great opportunity to have a quick glance of the essence of Beijing. You will visit Badaling Great Wall, Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City and Beijing Olympic Stadium.
- Beijing short tour
- Badaling Great Wall visit
- Beijing Layover tour
Next our guide will transfer you to visit Beijing Olympic Stadium. The Beijing Olympic Stadium is also known as Bird’s Nest. It used to be the main stadium of 2008 Beijing Olympic Games, now the stadium acts as the center of international or domestic sports competition and recreation activities. You will appreciate its unique design and humanistic architecture, and have time to take some beautiful pictures.
Afterwards, our guide will transfer you to the hotel for check in.
- Seleted Hotels:
- City Inn hotel Tourist
- Novotel Xinqiao hotel Deluxe
- Cronwe Plaza hotel Wangfujing Luxury
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Low Season 1 Person USD346 USD336 USD297 2 Persons USD199 USD194 USD174 3-5 Persons USD164 USD159 USD140 6-9 Persons USD129 USD124 USD105 Single Room Supplement USD43 USD38 USD19 Peak Season 1 Person USD409 USD356 USD309 2 Persons USD234 USD207 USD184 3-5 Persons USD199 USD173 USD149 6-9 Persons USD164 USD138 USD114 Single Room Supplement USD71 USD45 USD21
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We will try to make sure both western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied. However, there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
* In the itinerary, there are one shopping stop, not compulsory.
Add-on Shows & Activities
- - HIGHLIGHTS -A creative master piece ipired by /Sanxingdui/ ancient civilization, representing a soul-stirring and roman… >DetailsFrom: USD39 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Venue: Beijing hutongsDuration:2 HouIf you miss this hutong tour you may miss the essence of Beijing. It is… >DetailsFrom: USD22 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Performance: Chinese Kung Fu Show (Beijing Rad Theatre) Address : 44 Xingfu Dajie, Chongwen District, Beiji… >DetailsFrom: USD29 p/p
- By day or night, come to feel the Beijing atmosphere: modern or antique sides, big avenues or little hutong, traditional … >DetailsFrom: USD131 p/p
- This is one entertainment that must not be missed by the young and old on a visit to Beijing. China has many world class … >DetailsFrom: USD29 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.