Gubei Water Town and Great Wall Simatai 2 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 2 Days
Chinatouradvisors presents you wonderful Beijing and surrounding tour. This is is a perfect Combination of Mountains, water and Great Wall. What's more, you can also have the Chinese Tie dyeing experience.
- Gubei Water Ancient Town visiting
- Simatai Great Wall
- 5 stars hotel accommadation
- The Chinese Tie dyeing experience
Your guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel at 8:00AM. You will then be transferred to Gubei Water town located in Miyun District of Beijing. The journey will take about 3 hours from the city center of Beijing.
Once you arrive at Gubei Water Town you will check into the Wtown Grand Hotel (5 Stars) and collect the E-entrance ticket at the Hotel.
Later, your guide will take you on a tour of the water town which is filled with traditional Chinese buildings. There are many interesting places and things to see such as traditional art, Chinese Shadow Puppetry Museum and Cloisonné Workshop. There are also coffee shops and restaurants available. You will have lunch at the Sima Chinese Restaurant.
After lunch you will be taken to then experience traditional Chinese Tie dyeing techniques for an hour. You are then free for your own leisure and have dinner at your own choice. You can also try the Double Bar for a drink in the evening. The night view of Gubei Water Town is great, you can see the lights along the Great Wall from inside village.
You also can enjoy the hot spring at the night at your own expense.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Wtown Grand Hotel Luxury
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 2 Persons USD443 - - 3-5 Persons USD390 - - 6-9 Persons USD326 - - 10 Persons Up USD240 - - Single Room Supplement USD79 - -
- 1 night 5 stars hotel and buffet breakfast
- Water Town entrance tickets
- Great Wall of Simatai entrance ticket and Cable Car one way
- Transfer from your Hotel till tour ends
- English Speaking guide
- 2 Chinese Lunches (Meal budget RMB100 per person per meal)
- Battery Car from Water Town to Great Wall and back.
- The Chinese Tie dyeing experience 60mins
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* This is a private tour, only you and your family or friends will be in this tour. If you need any changes of itinerary or hotel ect., please just contact with our tour advisors, we can adjust the tour for you.
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day China National Day Holiday, and Chinese Spring Festival.
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Add-on Shows & Activities
- - HIGHLIGHTS -A creative master piece ipired by /Sanxingdui/ ancient civilization, representing a soul-stirring and roman… >DetailsFrom: USD44 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Venue: Beijing hutongsDuration:2 HouIf you miss this hutong tour you may miss the essence of Beijing. It is… >DetailsFrom: USD24 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Performance: Chinese Kung Fu Show (Beijing Rad Theatre) Address : 44 Xingfu Dajie, Chongwen District, Beiji… >DetailsFrom: USD32 p/p
- By day or night, come to feel the Beijing atmosphere: modern or antique sides, big avenues or little hutong, traditional … >DetailsFrom: USD145 p/p
- This is one entertainment that must not be missed by the young and old on a visit to Beijing. China has many world class … >DetailsFrom: USD32 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.