Beijing and Harbin 7 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 7 Days
- Well-trained English Speaking tour guide
- Harbin tour
- Charming sightseeing
- Private transfers and tour guide
Our guide will meet you at the arrival hall of the airport. In order to make every minute account, we will start Beijing city tour immediately. The first destination will be the Forbidden City. It is the best-preserved imperial palace in China and the largest ancient palatial structure in the world. With the magnificence of royal architectures and imperial treasures, Forbidden City is a must-visit attraction in Beijing. After dinner, we will enjoy a fantastic Acrobatics Show.
After the show, our guide will transfer you to the hotel for check in.
- Seleted Hotels:
- City Inn Hotel Deluxe
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 2 Persons - USD930 - 3-5 Persons - USD780 - 6-9 Persons - USD730 - Single Room Supplement - USD176 -
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Airfare: China flight: Beijing-Harbin, Harbin-Beijing
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China
- China Entry Visa Fees
- Excess Baggage Charges Passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 20kg, for economy class. Total weight of carryon baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm.
- Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals not included in the tour itinerary.
- Meals: Any meals not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement
Tips to guide and driver
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and will be higher in high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there are more people join the tour.
Add-on Shows & Activities
- - HIGHLIGHTS -A creative master piece ipired by /Sanxingdui/ ancient civilization, representing a soul-stirring and roman… >DetailsFrom: USD39 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Venue: Beijing hutongsDuration:2 HouIf you miss this hutong tour you may miss the essence of Beijing. It is… >DetailsFrom: USD22 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Performance: Chinese Kung Fu Show (Beijing Rad Theatre) Address : 44 Xingfu Dajie, Chongwen District, Beiji… >DetailsFrom: USD29 p/p
- By day or night, come to feel the Beijing atmosphere: modern or antique sides, big avenues or little hutong, traditional … >DetailsFrom: USD131 p/p
- This is one entertainment that must not be missed by the young and old on a visit to Beijing. China has many world class … >DetailsFrom: USD29 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.