Changsha One Day Tour (A)
- Route Map
- Recommended Seasons:
- spring summer autumn winter
Visit:● Tianxin Pavilion Park ● Jiandu Museum ● Huangxing Walking Street
Tianxin Pavilion Park - Lunch - Jiandu Museum - shopping at Huangxing Walking Street. After, you will be dropped you off at your hotel at about 6:00PM.
Tianxin Pavilion Park: In the south of Changsha, the Tianxin Pavilion is the old city tower of Changsha, the only remaining symbol of ancient city. locating at the Tianxin Pavilion, tourists can have a panoramic view of all the city; and walking in the park, tourist can find local citizens do morning exercises, such as performing a sword dance, doing yangge dance of playing taijiquan.
Jiandu Museum: This museum, occupying an area of two hectares, houses more than 100,000 bamboo slips and wooden tablets dating back more than 1,700 years ago, which have been unearthed in downtown Changsha since October 1996.
Huangxing Walking Street: As with most any Chinese city, Changsha has a walking street. The front of Huangxing Walking Street sprouts from Jiefang Road and stretches south to Chengnan Road. In many ways the center of the city revolves around walking street. There is shopping, snacks, a concert stage at the center square, throngs of people and always something interesting to gawk at.
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
- Entrance tickets fees to the attraction listed on the itinerary.
- Coach transfers between hotel to scenic spot: Different customers will share the same air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide service: English speaking tour guide.
- International flight enter and leave China.
- Visa fees.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips to guide and driver.
1) Group size
* A minimum of 4 Adults per booking is required.
* For group of 3 persons, the supplement cost is USD30 per person.
* For group of 2 persons, the supplement cost is USD60 per person.
* For group of 1 persons, the supplement cost is USD120 per person.
For group of 1-3 persons, please submit your request, then pay total tour cost at
2) Block days:
* Rate not valid for Special holidays include:
Chinese New Year. Labor Day Holidays from May 1-7, National Day Holidays from Oct 1 to 7.
3) Cancellation Policy
* Confirmation will be received at time of booking
* All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.