Chongqing 2 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 2 Days
This is a specially designed short tour for you to get a glimpse of Chongqing's history and culture by visiting its famous sites like Ciqikou Ancient Town and the Three Gorges Museum.
- Centrally Located Hotels
- Authentic Chinese Food
- Private Cars and Drivers
- Private Guides
- Ciqikou Ancient Town
Our guide will meet you at the arrival hall of Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport and transfer you to visit Ciqikou Ancient Town directly. The Ciqikou Ancient Town is located on the bank of Jialing River. The history of Ciqikou can be dated back to more than 1700 years ago. During the Ming and Qing Dynasties (1368-1911), the town had a great reputation as its production of porcelain and this is how Ciqikou got its name. Ciqikou Ancient Town is a miniature of ancient Chongqing and its life. When you travel to Ciqikou, you will experience and enjoy the ancient Chongqing life and culture by relaxing at its numerous tea houses, tasting delicious Chongqing food and snacks there, and strolling at those workshops selling exquisite Shu Embroideries and unique handicrafts.
Then our guide will transfer you to the hotel and help you check in.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Holiday Inn Express Tourist
- North Chongqing Holiday inn Deluxe
- J.W Marriott Hotel Luxury
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 1 Person USD473 USD378 USD327 2 Persons USD258 USD206 USD181 3-5 Persons USD198 USD162 USD136 6-9 Persons USD158 USD138 USD117 Single Room Supplement USD58 USD45 USD26
- Entrance tickets fees to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: 2 Chinese lunches
- Private transfers between airport, hotel and scenic spots while sightseeing by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide service: English speaking tour guide.
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share.
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there are more people join the tour.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.