Datong Cultural 1 Day Tour
- Route Map
- 9 hours
This is a specially designed one day tour for you to appreciate the unique Datong culture by visiting the highlighted Yugan Grottoes and Hanging Temple.
- Private transfer during the whole tour
- Private English speaking tour guide
- Entrance ticket
- Authentic Chinese Food
- Yungang Grottoes visiting
Next our guide will take you to visit Hanging Temple. The Hanging Temple, as the name suggests, is a temple hanging somewhere not built on the ground. Constructed according to the natural layout of the cliff on the basis of mechanics, this temple is actually supported by crossbeams which are fitted into the cliff. With a complex of three religious halls and 40 rooms, this temple is linked by mid-walkways from the left to the right. There are clay sculptures, stone carvings, copper and iron statues characterized by Taoism, Buddhism and Confucius. The odd structure, crafty design, bold construction, artistic value, and the combination of Taoism, Buddhism and Confucius have made the Hanging Temple an architectural wonder and hot attraction.
As this tour concludes, our guide will transfer you to the airport or the railway station for your departure.
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 1 Person - USD304 - 2 Persons - USD179 - 3-5 Persons - USD154 - 6-9 Persons - USD123 -
- Entrance tickets fees to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: Chinese lunches
- Private transfers between airport, hotel and scenic spots while sightseeing by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide service: English speaking tour guide.
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.