Datong, Pingyao and Taiyuan 6 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 6 Days
Shanxi Province boasts a long history and glorious culture. This tour takes you to visit cities of Datong, Pingyao and Taiyuan, where you will experience the essence of Shanxi ancient culture by way of Buddhist architectures and temples, Shanxi merchant culture and Yungang Grottoes.
- Pingyao Ancient City
- Datong highlighted attractions
- Explore Shanxi culture during this tour
- Seleted Hotels:
- Holiday Inn Luxury
- Datong Hotel Deluxe
- Jingye Hotel Tourist
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Low Season 1 Person USD1432 USD1367 USD1286 2 Persons USD798 USD766 USD724 3-5 Persons USD648 USD616 USD576 6-9 Persons USD518 USD484 USD444 Single Room Supplement USD166 USD134 USD95 Peak Season 1 Person USD1516 USD1418 USD1337 2 Persons USD840 USD792 USD749 3-5 Persons USD675 USD626 USD586 6-9 Persons USD542 USD491 USD451 Single Room Supplement USD182 USD134 USD95
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We will try to make sure both western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied. However, there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.