Golden Journey with Yangtze Cruise 14 Days Tour
- Recommended Seasons:
- spring summer autumn winter
Visit:● Aberdeen Fishing Village ● Repulse Bay ● Avenue of Stars ● Victoria Harbour ● Li River ● Reed Flute Cave ● Elephant Trunk Hill ● Seven Star Park ● Ciqikou Ancient Town ● Yu Garden ● Xintiandi ● Shanghai Old Street ● Former French Concession ● The Bund ● Jade Buddha Temple ● Shanghai Museum ● People''s Square
Your hotel - Metropark Hotel Mongkok is located at the heart of Kowloon - Mongkok. 5 minute walk to Exit C2 of the Prince Edward MTR Station. It is convenient to go to the most of fabulous shopping plazas, splendid entertainment venues in downtown Mongkok and Tsim Sha Tsui.
Free time for the rest of the day. Recommend you to take MTR to Tsim Sha Tsui. Spend the rest time of your first night in Hong Kong there. You can stay late till midnight and take MTR back to your hotel.
TSIM SHA TSUI
Tsim Sha Tsui is one of the main shopping areas in Hong Kong. It is a giant world bazaar, where Hong Kong's glittering harbour is met by an alternate sea of stalls, shops, markets and malls. Tour ends in Tsim Sha Tsui around 7:00p.m.
OLD CLOCK TOWER
The Clock Tower was part of former Kowloon Station of Kowloon-Canton Railway since 1915. The main terminus building was demolished in 1978 leaving only the clock tower. It is a landmark from the Age of Steam and has been listed as a declared monument in Hong Kong since 1990.
AVENUE OF STARS
The Hollywood style Avenue of Stars features plaques for honoured movie celebrities on the walk of fame. It also features milestones and sculptures about Hong Kong film industry, along with kiosks selling souvenirs.
A SYMPHONY OF LIGHTS
a synchronised building exterior decorative light and laser multimedia display, featuring 44 buildings on both sides of the Victoria Harbour of Hong Kong accompanied by music. The technology was developed by Australian firm Laservision. It has attracted over 4 million visitors and locals so far, and is held every night for ten minutes.
A Symphony of Lights is staged every night at 8:00PM.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Metro Park Mongkok Tourist
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
- Entrance tickets fees to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: 10 Chinese lunches and 2 Chinese dinners.
- Group transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing by airconditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide service: English speaking tour guide.
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share.
- Domestic Airfare: Hong Kong to Guilin, Guilin to Chongqing, Yichang to Shanghai, Shanghai to Beijing
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China
- China entry visa fees
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing ormeals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver.
* The group size is from 4 persons up.
* If the passenger number is less than 4 people, surcharge USD150/Person
* The tour start days is up to the cruise calendar of President Cruiselines
* If your preferred tour start day is not matched, please contact us. We will recommend another ship for you to sign in.
* Our service is based on seat-in-coach service. We have coach service with English speaking tour guide in many cities. After you have bought our tours, we will piick you up from airport/hotel/ferry terminal, take you to visit famous attractions in town.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.