Henan Kungfu & Taichi Experience 4 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 4 Days
Henan Province is not only famous for its historical and cultural relics, but also noted for its brilliant Kungfu Culture. This tour brings you to discover the amazing Chinese Kungfu at Shaolin Temple, and also learn the Taichi in Chen Family Gully.
- Shaolin Temple visiting
- Chinese Gongfu presenting
- Enjoy Taiji Kongfu
- Recommended Seasons:
- spring summer autumn winter
Visit:● Henan Provincial Museum ● Chen Family Gully ● Shaolin Temple ● Forest of Stupas
Our guide will meet you at your arrival place, the train station or the airport. Then our guide will take you directly to visit Henan Provincial Museum. The Henan Provincial Museum is a large-scale history and art museum. With numerous valuable cultural relics collected and displayed, Henan Provincial Museum is a great place to learn the brilliant civilization in China's Central Plain area.
Then our guide will bring you to the hotel and help you check in.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Ramada Plaza Luxury
- Zhongzhou International Hotel Deluxe
- Holiday Inn Express Tourist
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 1 Person USD895 USD821 USD723 2 Persons USD489 USD452 USD403 3-5 Persons USD430 USD393 USD343 6-9 Persons USD337 USD287 USD251 Single Room Supplement USD165 USD130 USD83
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We will try to make sure both western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied. However, there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.