Huangshan Essence with Jingdezhen Porcelain & Wuyuan 8 Days Tour
- Route Map
- Recommended Seasons:
- spring summer autumn winter
Visit:● Lotus Park ● Da Fen Oil-Painting Village ● Jingdezhen Ceramic Historical Museum ● Mount Huangshan ● Yungu Cable car ● Hongcun Village ● Huizhou Culture Museum ● Yu Garden ● Chenghuang Temple ● The Bund ● Xintiandi ● Jade Buddha Temple ● Wuyuan Likeng Village ● Wuyuan Wangkou Village ● Wuyuan Xiaoqi Village
Your Hong Kong tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Hong Kong.
Please click the link of the hotel pickup list here.
- hotel pickup and coach transfer to Hung Hom railway station by a coach with English speaking tour guide
-1st class train ticket Hong Kong to Shenzhen
- our Hong Kong tour guide will take train with you from Hung Hom to Lo Wu
- our Hong Kong tour guide will leave only after you have met our Shenzhen tour guide
Another Shenzhen tour guide will meet you at Lo Wu Pass and starts to show you around Shenzhen.
We will visit Guanlan Painters Village, enjoy Dim Sum Lunch at Shangri-la Hotel (option 1) or Indian lunch at a local authentic Indian restaurant (option 2). Please tell us which meal you prefer on reservation.
Painters Village in Guanlan
202 sets of ancient and elegant traditional Hakka Houses, built in late Qing Dynasty, all surrounded by lotus pond, moon pool, bamboo, farmland, and hills. In 2006, the local government turned this place into a Print Make Base. It was divided into two parts: Local Chinese Painter's Lab, and International Aritists Village. Hundreds of artists from home and abroad stay in this Painters' Mecca.
There are not only lavender, but also lots of namelist flowers in garden. In summer, eyeful of sunflowers, with the view of ancient Hakka watch tower in the back ground, a image of art work by Vincent Van Gogh.
International Artists Village
Lotus pond and bamboo surround the village, lush and eyeful of green. So far, more than 200 artists from 40 different countries have been stayed here.
Studio and Workshop in village
All these old houses are stand side by side, elegant and dignified. Bule brick, gray tiles and variedgated wall, like a time machine takes us back to ancient time. Time will appear to stand still as you explore the narrow streets and of this historic stilted village. Many old houses have used by local artists as Studios and workshops.
You can choose option1 or option 2 for lunch:
Option 1: Dim Sum Lunch at Shangri-la Hotel
After visiting the Museum of History and Folk Center, we have specially arranged a traditional dim-sum lunch for your stomach at the world famous Shangri-la hotel. (Shang Palace).
Option 2: Indian Lunch at a Local Authentic Indian Restaurant
You will have the option of enjoying a traditional Indian lunch at the Indian Restaurant which located in Shenzhen. The Indian food will give u a unique and unforgettable experience. (Indian vegetarian menu is also available; please advise us when the booking is made. Late request will not be entertained)
- Seleted Hotels:
- Caa Holy Sun Hotel Deluxe
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- City transfers: Hong Kong to Shenzhen by train, Shenzhen to Jingdezhen flight ticket, Huangshan to Shanghai train ticket.
- Meals: 6 Chinese lunches.
- Coach Transfers: Transfers between train stations, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by conditioned vehicle
- Guide: English speaking guide servie
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Meals: Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement
- Tips to guide and driver
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.