Huangshan and Xinan River Hiking 5 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 5 Days
Come with this tour for the hiking at Mt. Huangshan, one of China most famous mountains, to appreciate its stunning natural scenery. Also hike at She County to get to know the local rural life.
- Huangshan Mountain sightseeing
- Hiking experience
- Shexian county experience
- Fantastic sightseeing
Visit:● Mount Huangshan
Our guide will meet you at the airport and transfer you to the hotel for check in. Enjoy the remainder of the day and have a good rest.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Huangshan International Hotel Luxury
- Huishang International Hotel Deluxe
- Rongding Hotel Tourist
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 1 Person USD1163 USD1116 USD1057 2 Persons USD639 USD616 USD586 3-5 Persons USD534 USD511 USD480 6-9 Persons USD398 USD380 USD354 Single Room Supplement USD226 USD176 USD147
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We will try to make sure both western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied. However, there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.