Leshan Giant Buddha One Day Climbing Tour
- Route Map
- 7 hours
Today, you will visit the largest stone sculpture Buddha in the world and enjoy a special climbing experience. The buddhist culture, attractive natural scenery and the local cuisine is definately worth tasting!
- The Giant Buddha
- Private transfer
- Good English Guide
- Recommended Seasons:
- spring summer autumn winter
Visit:● Leshan Giant Buddha
Then you have a lunch on your own at Lehsan. You can taste local delicious food such as Jiazhou fish hotpot, Leshan tofu jelly (a history of one hundred years), Qiaojiaoer (a kind of beaf stockpot), Yerepa, and Malatan
After lunch, you will go to climb the Lehsan Giant Buddha (about 3 hours), which is the world's largest and tallest Buddhist sculpture, and one of the most magnificent tourist attractions in Sichuan Province.
You will head back to Chengdu by bus at 3:00PM. and ends.
Leshan Giant Buddha: The Leshan Giant Buddha is the tallest stone Buddha statue in the world, carved out of a cliff face by an 8th-century monk in southern Sichuan province. Built during the Tang Dynasty (618–907AD), this Giant Buddha of Leshan overlooks the confluence of the Minjiang River, Dadu River and Qingyi River and faces the sacred Mount Emei (with which it shares its World Heritage status), with the rivers flowing below his feet.
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Low Season 2 Persons - USD121 - 3-5 Persons - USD93 - 6-9 Persons - USD71 - Peak Season 2 Persons - USD143 - 3-5 Persons - USD103 - 6-9 Persons - USD79 -
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Private Transfers: Round way transfers between hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above).
- Guide: English speaking guide service
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China
- China Entry Visa Fees
- Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Tips to guide and driver
- Hotel accommodation
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8), and Chinese Spring Festival (Feb 19 - 25, 2015).
* Tour price is indicative only, please enquire for a detailed quotation.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.