Lhasa, Gyantse and Shigatse 6 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 6 Days
- Potala Palace visiting
- Yamdrok Lake sightseeing
- Tibet culture
- Barkhor Street walking
Our guide will meet you at your arrival place, at Tibet Gonggar Airport or Tibet Railway Station. Then our guide will transfer you to the hotel and help you check in. Try to drink as much water as you can, and eat much more vegetable and fruits to get yourself acclimatized to the high altitude. Have a good rest for the remainder of the day.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Manasarovar Hotel Luxury
- Gyanggan Hotel Deluxe
- Himalaya Hotel Tourist
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Sep. 26, 2017 - Dec. 31, 2018 Shoulder Season 1 Person USD1862 USD1794 USD1674 2 Persons USD1227 USD1159 USD1039 3-5 Persons USD992 USD923 USD803 6-9 Persons USD815 USD747 USD627 Single Room Supplement USD337 USD271 USD156 Peak Season 1 Person USD2238 USD2101 USD1946 2 Persons USD1514 USD1377 USD1222 3-5 Persons USD1250 USD1112 USD958 6-9 Persons USD1073 USD936 USD781 Single Room Supplement USD463 USD343 USD209
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We will try to make sure both western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied. However, there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.