Luoyang Dengfeng 4 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 4 Days
Take this tour to enjoy the charm of ancient Chinese history and culture at Luoyang and Dengfeng. You will visit the highlighted attractions of Longmen Grottoes, White Horse Temple, Shaolin Temple, and Forest of Pagodas.
- Longmen Grottoes
- Shaolin Temple
- Kungfu Tour
- Fantastic sightseeing
Our guide will meet you at the airport and then transfer you to the hotel for check in. Enjoy the remainder of the day!
- Seleted Hotels:
- Huayang Plaza Hotel Luxury
- Peony Hotel Luoyang Deluxe
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 1 Person USD731 USD687 - 2 Persons USD435 USD408 - 3-5 Persons USD408 USD374 - 6-9 Persons USD313 USD278 - Single Room Supplement USD190 USD138 -
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Airfare: Domestic airfare with taxes
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China
- China Entry Visa Fees
- Excess Baggage Charges Passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 20kg, for economy class. Total weight of carryon baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm.
- Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Meals: Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement
Tips to guide and driver
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
*Tour price is indicative only, please enquire for a detailed quotation.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.