Luoyang Highlights 3 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 3 Days
Boasting a long history and profound cultural background, Luoyang has abundant historical and cultural sites to see. This tour brings you to explore the essence of Luoyang by visiting the most two famous sites Longmen Grottoes and White Horse Temple.
- Private tranfer during the whole tour
- Private English speaking guide during the tour
- Enjoy Luoyang history in Luoyang
- Longmen Grottoes
Our guide will meet you at Luoyang airport or train station, then transfer to hotel for check in. Free for leisure the rest of the day.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Lee Royal Hotel Mudu Luxury
- New Friendship Hotel Deluxe
- Luoyang Hotel Tourist
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 1 Person USD511 USD429 USD396 2 Persons USD320 USD279 USD263 3-5 Persons USD285 USD244 USD228 6-9 Persons USD239 USD196 USD180 Single Room Supplement USD110 USD71 USD55
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We will try to make sure both western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied. However, there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* This is a private tour, only you and your family or friends will be in this tour. Please feel free to contact our tour advisors if you need any changes of itinerary, hotel or anything else, we would adjust the tour for you.
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there are more people join the tour.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.