Taiyuan One Day Tour
- Route Map
- 9 hours
A city with more than 2,500 years, the historical and cultural Taiyuan is bestowed with many places of interest. This tour takes you to see the most famous temples which bear the long history and glorious culture of the city. You will visit Jinci Temple, Chunyang Palace and Twin Pagoda Temple with this tour.
- Chunyang Palace
- Twin Pagoda
- Jinci Temple
Our guide will pick you up at your hotel and transfer you to visit Chuntang Palace to start this Taiyuan tour. Chunyang Palace is a famous Taoist temple which was firstly built during the later Song Dynasty for giving sacrifices to the Taoism supernatural being Lu Dongbin. Combining styles of Taoism and garden, Chunyang Palace distinguishes itself with unique Taoist architecture and natural features of towers and pavilions.
The next destination to see will be Twin Pagoda Temple. The Twin Pagoda Temple is famous for its pair of towering pagodas which could be dated back to Ming Dynasty. These two pagodas are of octagonal shapes with 13 stories and are considered as the landmark of Taiyuan. You will appreciate the unique design and crafty construction of the Twin Pagoda Temple, also you will get some beautiful views of Taiyuan City on the top of the pagoda.
The last arranged attraction to see will be Jinci Temple. The Jinci Temple is an ancient ancestral temple which was firstly built 1,400 years ago. After expansions in the late following dynasties, Jinci Temple has a collection of over 100 halls, towers, pavilions, terraces, and bridges, sculptures, gardens and buildings in diverse architectural styles.
As this tour ends, our guide will transfer you back to your hotel.
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 1 Person - USD183 - 2 Persons - USD107 - 3-5 Persons - USD85 - 6-9 Persons - USD64 -
- Entrance tickets fees to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: Chinese lunch
- Private transfers between airport, hotel and scenic spots while sightseeing by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide service: English speaking tour guide.
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2015), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2015), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2015).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there are more people who take part in the tour.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.