Taoism Culture & Qiang Village & Earthquake Sites 4 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 4 Days
This fantastic Taoist cultural and scenic tour will take you to the sacred Mount Qingcheng which is the most famous Taoist mountain of China. During your tour you will also have the opportunity to visit Shuimo Ancient Town, Wenchuan Earthquake Site and Sichuan Provincial Museum.
- Watch and study Chinese Kongfu such as Taiji
- Experience of ancient Qiang enthnic culture
- Private English speaking tour guide
- Recommended Seasons:
- spring winter
Visit:● Dujiangyan Irrigation System ● Mt. Qingcheng ● Shuimo ancient town ● Wenchuan earthquake sites ● River-viewing park ● Sichuan Provincial Museum ● Chunxi walking street.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Chengdu Jiulong Hotel Tourist
- Jiahao Forstar Hotel—Renmin north Deluxe
- Dorsett Grand Chengdu Luxury
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Low Season 2 Persons USD465 USD404 USD378 3-5 Persons USD363 USD304 USD278 6-9 Persons USD297 USD235 USD211 Sep. 26, 2017 - Dec. 31, 2018 Shoulder Season 2 Persons USD465 USD410 USD382 3-5 Persons USD382 USD328 USD301 6-9 Persons USD308 USD253 USD225
- Entrance fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: 2 Chinese lunches and 2 Chinese dinners.
- Private Transfers: Entire transfer during the itinerary.
- Guide service: English tour guide service during the whole trip.
- Hotel accommodation: based on twin share, if not, we would surcharge single room supplement.
- Mineral water: 1bottle/person/day.
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver.
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2015), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2015), Chinese Spring Festival (Feb 10-28, 2015), Sichuan Sugar and Wine Fair(March.20-31,2015), and Western China International Fair(Oct.20-31,2015) .
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discounts if there is more people join the tour.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.