Tongli Water Town 1 Day Tour
- Route Map
- 8 hours
Transfer to Tongli Ancient Town from Shanghai to enjoy the charming water scenes and the ancient buildings, arch bridges there. Also experience the casual and peaceful life at Tongli.
- Water town tour
- Tongli sightseeing
- Fantastic sightseeing
Visit:● Tongli Town
Our guide will pick you up at your hotel and transfer you to visit Tongli Ancient Town.
Tongli Ancient Town is one of the Great Six ancient towns in Southern Yangtze River. Firstly built in Song Dynasty, Tongli Ancient Town has a history more than 1,000 years. Surrounded by five lakes and crisscrossed by a network of canals, Tongli has charming water scenes. At Tongli, you will see numerous ancient buildings of Ming and Qing dynasties, stone arch bridges, rivers and canals, and many historical sites.
During this trip you will visit Tuisi Garden, one of the most famous scenic spots in Tongli. Also you will take a rowing boat for the casual sightseeing on the river.
After lunch, we will proceed to visit a silk factory, where you will learn about the procedure of silk production.
In the afternoon, our guide will transfer you back to Shanghai and drop you at your hotel.
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 1 Person - USD259 - 2 Persons - USD191 - 3-5 Persons - USD143 - 6-9 Persons - USD105 -
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: Chinese lunch
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.