Top Xian 1 Day City Tour
- Route Map
Capture the essence of Xian and experience its profound historical and cultural connotation by seeing its highlighted attractions with tour.
Visit:● Terra-cotta Warriors ● Banpo Museum ● The Ancient City Wall ● Great Mosque ● Muslim Street ● Dumpling Dinner & Tang Dynasty Show and two shopping stops
This morning, our guide will meet you at your hotel and take you to start the exciting Xian tour.
The first site to see will be Banpo Museum. Banpo Museum is located in Banpo Village, about three miles east of Xian City. Built on the archaeological site of Banpo, the Banpo Museum houses a collection of artifacts and relics of the Neolithic settlement. You will see exhibitions of ancient utensil and production tools unearthed.
The next scheduled site to see will be Terracotta Warriors and Horses. It is famed as “World’s Eighth Great Wonder” and the largest excavation of the 20th century. You will see artifacts of numerous life size terracotta figures of warriors and horses in different features, facial expressions, clothing and hairstyles arranged in battle formations. This will be a great chance to get a fresh idea about Chinese ancient history and culture.
Next we will proceed to visit the Ancient City Wall. The Ancient City Wall is a famous landmark in Xian. The City Wall is the largest and best preserved Ming Dynasty city wall. Visiting the City Wall, you can not only learn city construction and architectural arts in ancient times. Also you can get some good views of Xian city.
Next we will move to visit Great Mosque and its nearby Muslim Street. Great Mosque is one of the oldest and most famous mosques in Xian. Its profound Muslim cultural background and atmosphere, together with its ancient history and traditional Muslim and Chinese style mixed architecture are what to see there. While the Muslim Street is a renowned Muslim community in Xian. At Muslim Street, you will not only taste numerous delicious local Xian snacks and Muslim food, also you will experience the strong Muslim atmosphere and their lives there. What’s more, you will find a lot of souvenirs and gifts at the numerous shops there.
Around 6:00PM, our guide will take you to Shaanxi Grand House where you will enjoy a dumpling banquet for dinner while watch the amazing Tang Dynasty Show. After the show, our guide will transfer you back to your hotel to conclude this tour.
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: One Chinese Lunch & Dumpling dinner
- Transfers: Transfers between hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide: English speaking guide service
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China
- China Entry Visa Fees
- Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Meals: Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Hotel accommodation
Tips to guide and driver-- USD 8/person/day
* Approx. 09:00AM-18:00PM
* Hotel pick-up time: Approx. 09:00AM
* (Actual pick-up time will be given at the time of reservation.)
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.