Tsedang, Shigatse, Base Camp, Lhasa 8 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 8 Days
This tour will leave a great impression in your mind of Tibet! This scenery will cover the main attractions in tibet, such as Yarlung Tsangpo River, Samye Monastery, Chamdrok Monastery.
- Private transfer during the tour
- Private English speaking guide
- Special experience in Tibet
- Recommended Seasons:
- spring summer autumn winter
Visit:● Yarlung Tsangpo River ● Samye Monastery ● Chamdrok Monastery ● Yumbuk Lhakang Palace ● Tibetan Tombs ● Yarlung Tsangpo River ● Yamdrok Lake ● Pelkhor Chode Monastery ● Tashilunpo Monastery ● Potala Palace ● Jokhang Temple ● Barkhor Street ● Drepung Monastery ● Sera Monastery ● Tibet Museum ●
Fly or take train to the holy city of Tsedang, capital of Tibet. Your tour guide and driver will meet you at the airport or train station with Tibetan Traditional welcome ceremony and then drive 150KM along east bank of Yarlung Tsangpo River side and arrive at Tsedang which is the birth place of Tibetan cultures. Rest for plateau acclimation. Take a good rest and get ready for the Tibet 8 days tour.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Yalong River Hotel Luxury
- Yalong River Hotel Deluxe
- Yulong Holiday Hotel Tourist
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Low Season 1 Person USD2244 USD2178 USD2103 2 Persons USD1442 USD1377 USD1303 3-5 Persons USD1143 USD1078 USD1004 6-9 Persons USD928 USD863 USD789 Single Room Supplement USD327 USD264 USD193 Sep. 26, 2017 - Dec. 31, 2018 Shoulder Season 1 Person USD2622 USD2546 USD2448 2 Persons USD1681 USD1607 USD1508 3-5 Persons USD1336 USD790 USD1163 6-9 Persons USD1074 USD1001 USD902 Single Room Supplement USD405 USD335 USD240 Peak Season 1 Person USD3082 USD2967 USD2836 2 Persons USD2001 USD1886 USD1753 3-5 Persons USD1610 USD1495 USD1364 6-9 Persons USD1347 USD1232 USD1101 Single Room Supplement USD531 USD421 USD295
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We endeavor to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied; however there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- Foreign Tourists Entry Tibet Permission
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.