Wuhan Day Tour A
- Route Map
Take this one day Wuhan tour to catch a glimpse of the most symbolic attractions of the city.
- Recommended Seasons:
- spring summer autumn winter
Visit:● Yellow Crane Tower ● Guiyuan Temple ● Jianghan Road Walking Street
Later you will continue to visit Guiyuan Temple and Ancient Aither Platform. You are then free for shopping at Jianghan Road Walking Street. You will be transferred back to your hotel after the tour ends.
Yellow Crane Tower: Regarded as one of the Four Great Towers of China, the tower stands on the banks of the Yangtze River at the top of Snake Hill.
Guiyuan Temple: Built in 1658, Guiyuan Temple is known as the first Zen temple in Hubei Province.
Jinghan Road: Jinghan Road is one of the most famous shopping streets in Wuhan.
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
- Entrance tickets fees to the attraction listed on the itinerary.
- Coach transfers between hotel to scenic spot: Different customers will share the same air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide service: English speaking tour guide.
- Meal: One Chinese lunch.
- International flight enter and leave China.
- Visa fees.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips to guide and driver.
1) Group size is from 4 persons up.
2) Additional charge for for weekend is USD5 per person
3) Additional charge for special holidays is USD15 per person. Special holidays include: Christmas, Easter, New Year, Chinese New Year. Labor Day Holidays from May 1-7, National Day Holidays from Oct 1 to 7.
4) Tipping standard per person per day: USD3 for tour guide, USD2 for driver.
5) Our service is based on seat-in-coach service. We have coach service with English speaking tour guide in many cities. After you have bought our tours, we will piick you up from airport/hotel/ferry terminal, take you to visit famous attractions in town.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.