Wuhan Yichang and Chongqing Three Gorges Amazing 7 Days Tour
- Route Map
The best way to appreaciate the beauty and grandness of Yangtze River is by taking a cruise. Stand on the deck and engoy the fresh air and sunshine, while the green moutains and yelling of monkeys passing by, the feeling must be good. And you don't need to be worried about geting bored. You will get off the board and explore the nearby town.
1. Child aged 12 and above use adult's rate
2. Child (3-11) with bed 95% of Adult's Rate
3. Child (3-11) without bed 65% of Adult's Rate
4. Child (0-3) only pay airfare, train ticket and breakfast if required
- Recommended Seasons:
- spring summer autumn winter
You will meet your tour guide at Wuhan Airport. You will then take a city tour to East Lake and Hubei Province Museum. After dinner, you will check in to your hotel.
Wuhan Tianhe International Airport: Wuhan Tianhe International Airport (IATA: WUH, ICAO: ZHHH) serves Wuhan, the capital of the Hubei province, People's Republic of China.
East Lake Wuhan: Known as the most beautiful lake in Wuhan.
Hubei Provincial Museum: With over 200,000 valued artifacts, it is one of the leading museums in China. Especially the Bell Chime is the highlight.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Shangri-La Hotel Wuhan Luxury
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
- Coach transfer between airport, hotel, cruise terminals
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- 6 Nights Accommodation
- 4-ngit in frive-star Victoria Cruise on Yangtze River
- English Speaking Guide service
- China visa.
- Domestic and International Air ticket and airport tax.
- Personal expenses.
- Luggage handing tipping at hotel.
- Tipping for cruise staffs @USD23 per person
* The minimum passenger should be 10 People. The above shown price is based on low season, supplement cost is: USD20 @ shouder seaon, USD40 at peak season
* If less than 10 people to sign up this package, surcharge USD40/Person for low seaon, USD80/Person for shoulder seaon, USD120/Person for peak seaon,
* If less than 10 people, Wuhan to Yichang will by train. Then Jingzhou Old Town will not be in the itinerary
Questions & Anwsers
duly authorized group tour invitation letterwe will need you to send us duly authorized group tour invitation letterAsked by kwaku on Oct.14, 2015 21:33
Thank you. I understand that you need a visa to China. Yes, we can send a visa invitation letter to you. 1. Please check the attached China visa invitation letter, it is a sample. 2. Please tell us your international flight to and from China, we will send an itinerary with price to you. 3. We will ask you to pay now if you accept our offer. 4. We will send you a visa invitation letter. 5. You use this letter to appy your visa from Chinese consulate in your country Important notice: 1. China visa invitation letter is a legal document. After you have got your China visa, if you cancel your trip to China and ask us for refund, we need to report to Chinese authority, you China visa will be automatically out of use. 2. We do not make fake visa invitation letter. It is serious crime in China. So if you need us to send a visa invitation letter, could you please tell us now: - your international flight to and from China - Passengers' detail information such as full names, date of birth, gender, nationality, passport number Thanks for your understandings.Answered by steven on Oct.15, 2015 14:54
I would like to know if this tour also runs in September. If yes is the price still the same?Additional information (optional)Asked by Anna on Jan.25, 2014 11:52
Thanks for your message. By now we don't have the price on September on our website. Welcomed to send your inquiry or questions to our mail-box: Sales@chinatouradvisors.com Our colleague will reply you as soon as possible. Thank you!Answered by Steven on Jan.26, 2014 09:09
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.