Xian and Luoyang 5 Days Culture Tour
- Route Map
This tour brings you to explore China's two famous ancient capitals Xian and Luoyang to experience the charm of glorious Chinese ancient history and culture. Famous sites like Terracotta Warriors and Horses, Lomeng Grottoes, and Shaolin Temple are included in this tour.
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We will try to make sure both western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied. However, there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- High speed train ticket: Xian-Luoyang (2nd class seat)
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard per guest per day: USD4 to tour guide, USD2 to driver.)
* 15+1FOC: Adult: USD460/pax; 20+1FOC: Adult: USD450/pax
* For group of 5 persons, the supplement cost is USD100 per person.
* Single room supplement is subjected on detailed travel date.
Child price is based on child without extra bed, Child will be informed and charged for extra bed if required.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.