Combine Xian's famous Entomb red Warriors and other antiquities with one of China most notable mountains and beautiful Mt Huashan. Chinatouradvisors presents you china xian tour! This tour you will cover the famous scenery spot in Xian, such as Terracotta Warriors and Horses, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Shaanxi History Museum Mount Huashan, The Ancient City Wall, Stele Forest
Airport to Hotel Transfer(Xian)
Welcome to Xian! Our guide will meet you at the Arrival Hall of Xian International Airport, and then transfer you to your hotel in downtown. Free for leisure the rest of the day. Best time to visit xian china will be summer and Autumn time
Begin your china tour packages xian!
Today you will visit Terracotta Army, which is known as “the Eighth Wonder of the World”, and is ranked the human cultural heritage of the world. After Lunch, proceed to outside visit a famous Buddhist pagoda named Big Wild Goose Pagoda in Xian and Shaanxi History Museum, Which is China’s first large-scale modern National museum. Then back to hotel for a good rest.
Today you will spend the whole day at Mount Huashan, which is one of China’s five famous peaks, which is famous for its tall, straight and exquisite peaks. In the late afternoon, Huashan Mountain tour will be an unforgettable experience in your life. Then transfer back to downtown hotel for a good rest.
Morning visit The Ancient City Wall, which can be regarded as one of the famous landmark in Xian City, you will have a beautiful view of the Xian city. After that, proceed to visit Stele Forest, which is the earliest site of stone steles in China and has a large number of steles. After Lunch, transfer to Xian Airport to take flight back to your country or your next destination. Tour ends. Wish you have a great time in Xian. China tours packages xian ends!
From: USD46 P/P
Venue:Xian Duration:1 Hour 2000HRS start Type:Performances Owner description: The ... >>Detail
From: USD26 P/P
Cycling the Xi'an City Wall was a great way to spend a day! Enter the wall via t... >>Detail
From: USD13 P/P
Musical Fountain is a must-see when you visit Xi'an. It's the most spectacul... >>Detail
* Prices are in US dollars per person. Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 3, 2013), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2013), and Chinese Spring Festival (Feb 6-18, 2013).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
*Tour price is indicative only, please enquire for a detailed quotation.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
• Reply within 24 hours
• 24/7 emergency backup
• Easy cancellation
• No forced shopping
• Designed by professionals
• Personalized itinerary
• Free changes
• No hidden fees
• Look inside the real China
• Guides with great knowledge
• Authentic restaurants & bars
• Well selected destinations