- Feedback - 14-19 July, 2009 We hosted the AirAsia Muslim Fam Trip VIPs’ Group.
14-19 July, 2009 We hosted the AirAsia Muslim Fam Trip VIPs’ Group.
Cilent : FAM
Country : Malaysia
Date : 09/07/2009
Tour : Hong Kong Guangzhou Guilin Xian & Beijing 11 Days Train Tour
14-19 July, 2009 We hosted the AirAsia Muslim Fam Trip VIPs’ Group. The group visited the main scenic spots and Muslim restaurants of Hong Kong, Macau, Guangzhou, Shenzhen and Zhuhai.
The FAM group visited Hong Kong Ocean Park.
Details of the TRIP
I would like to join this tour. my plan is to travel with my wife between 10 to 22 to August, 2014. I would like to start my journey with you from Hong Kong. Please provide me details of the following:
1) Time table of the tour shows details of the distenations and attractions to visit, and method of transportationmy. Is fare included ? Is Macau included?
2) Hotels in each area? Is hotel charges included ? We need a Double Bedroom in a 4 - 5 Star Hotels ?
3) Meals, we are Muslims, we do not eat Pork, Snakes, Snales, Intestines Frogs and similar things ! Will you provide Halal food?
4) Is it possible not to have children in our group ?
Waiting with best regards.
Asked by Adnan ALEISA on Mar.27, 2014 16:20Add Answer
Dear Adnan ALEISA,
Hi, thanks for your questions, please check the answers to your questions below:
1. About the time table, itinerary, hotel and transportation, we will send you a detailed quotation to your email later, please check it.
2. PRICE INCLUSIONS
Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
Transfers:Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, with shared transfer with other travelers during the trip.
Guide: English speaking guide service
Hotel accommodation based on twin share
Train tickets (Hongkong to Guangzhou,Guangzhou to Guilin,Guilin to Xian,Xian to Beijing)
3. Macau is not include. Hotel fare included. Double Bedroom in a 4 - 5 Star Hotels can be arranged. Halal food is available.
4. This is a private tour, if you do not bring a child with you, then there is no child.
Answered by CTA on Mar.28, 2014 10:20