Hotline:

Feedback from Chengdu Xian Beijing 15 Days Tour

Cilent : Zélia Ramos Madeira

Country : Brazil

Date : 03/16/2013

Tour : China Dreams 11 Days Tour

Dear Bob,

I am back home and rested from the long flights. We loved China e we loved China Tour Advisors services. Our 3 guides were wonderful persons, full of knowledge about their respective places and lots of much more information about China as a whole country. We appreciatede very much David, Rocky and Holly. Their are gentle, punctual, funny, friendly, and very competent guides. The 3 drivers are excelent professionals. I strongly recommend these 3 guides since they are number one guides. They did everything to make our tour a huge success.

Our trip went wonderfully well in all aspects. We saw 5 special shows and one of them was not in the original itinerary, but David, in Chengdu, suggested and we pronptly accepted, it was the Changing Faces with several other presentations. Before the show we saw an auction of art painting and it was very pictoresque. I think this show should be part of China Tour Advisors itinerary on all your tours.

I am glad to say that I will recommend China Tour Advisors services to all my friends and relatives, since we have no complains and we are so very glad with our trip. I hope I can go back to China one day, this time to visit the modern China in Shanghai.

The hotels were excellent and the food too. It was very important to have lunch included on the package, since we would not be able to order food by ourselves. The guides helped us ordering the dishes with no pepper (tourists usually don't like spicy food). The restaurants they suggested were very good and had a big variety of delicious dishes.

What impressed me most was to see that China is ready to receive tourists, with huge airports and lots of domestic flights. China is amazing. You chinese people take care of your historical locations and you preserve all national monuments. The roads are good and the cities are clean. The cities have very large avenues and traffic is not so bad as I expected. I am impressed.

Thank you from the botton of our hearts.

Best regards,

Zélia Ramos Madeira

Q:

Tour 2016

Hello What tour dates are available for August 2016? Thanks

Asked by Jeffery on Aug.21, 2015 13:00Add Answer

A:

Hi, Jeffery, this tour is available every day. I will fix a detail program according to your flight to and from China. Cheers.

Answered by billy73 on Aug.24, 2015 14:11

Q:

we 6 people starting from bomboy india for your 11 days tour.in augest end .

0r 1st or 2nd week of sept .2014. we shall travel form bombay to shaghai.and return same way.to bombay.kindly send us the iternary for the tour and how much it coasts. thanking you have a good day.

Asked by satish gaikwad on May.18, 2014 16:35Add Answer

A:

Thanks for your message. You really have a good taste! Beijing, Xian, Guilin and Shanghai are the hottest travel cities in China. I will tell my colleague to reply you as soon as possible.

Answered by Steven on May.20, 2014 11:39

Q:

when can i go there?

Asked by John Engvall on Apr.13, 2014 20:32Add Answer

A:

Thanks for your message. This is private china tour. Certainly you can design the day you want to go. Any further questions, please send E-mails to our mail-box: sales@chinatouradvisors.com

Answered by Steven on Apr.14, 2014 15:02

Q:

i need tour to china

Additional information (optional)

Asked by semere on Aug.27, 2013 05:00Add Answer

A:

Dear Semere, Greetings from China Tour Advisors! This is Steven, your personal consultant. It is my great pleasure to provide travel consultant service for you. Your message was well received, I am working on the tour plan & quotation now and will reply you soon. I need some more information about your group so that I can offer the tour itinerary fully accommodate your requirements, thank you in advance: 1) how many people will be in the tour? (More people will have better price) 2) the country you come from? 3) when are you going to visit China? 4) what class of hotel do you prefer to stay in during the trip, 3*, 4* or 5*? 5) do you have any special request to the meals? Once you give me the above information, I would like to work out a best tour and best price for you. Any further questions are welcomed, Best wishes, Steven

Answered by Steven on Aug.27, 2013 10:35

Q:

My wife and I are in Lahore at present. How can we join the tour from here.

Additional information (optional)

Asked by Z.U Malik on Aug.22, 2013 05:11Add Answer

A:

Dear Z.U Malik, Hi, thanks for your questions. If you are interested in this China dream 11 Days Tour, you need to fix a tour date, and submit a inquiry online to discuss the detail of your tour with our tour consultant, settle everything dowm. And then book the air tickets to Beijing. Best regards, Alex

Answered by CTA on Aug.26, 2013 09:43

A:

Hey you just need to contact a personal accountant for guide of steps.:D

Answered by Robbin on Mar.05, 2014 14:23