144 hours stay China Group Visa
2. The policy applies to those who are part of a tour group that has been registered with a legal travel agency in Hong Kong or Macau. They can only visit the cities mentioned above and for up to 6 days after their entry.
3. The tour group must provide a list of names of each person in the group, and enter through the ports open to foreigners mentioned above. On entry the tour group must provide the list of names, and group members each show their passports. Group members do not have to fill in an entry-exit registration card.
4. This policy also applies if the tour group enters the mainland through Shantou and only visits areas within the prefecture of the city of Shantou.
Visitors who come to China on the 144-hour visa-free policy must enter and exit China in the same tour group. If any group member needs to leave China ahead of the registered schedule, that person must show an official letter at the port of departure, issued by the travel agency and including the list of names of the tour group. Departure will then be allowed after going through the formalities. If, instead, a group member needs to extend their stay in the Pearl River Delta or go to other places on the mainland as a result of force majeure or accident (such as illness, injury, etc.), the tour group must submit an official letter to the local police station and apply for approval to open a subgroup before the approved time for the group's stay has expired.
How to apply a 144-hours-stay China Group Visa
Step one: Select a China tour from Hong Kong or Macau at:
China tour from Hong Kong
China tour from Macau
Step two: pay by credit card to secure your booking, then please offer us the following information, we will issue a China visa for free.
|No.||Full Name||Gender||Date of Birth||Nationality||Passport No.|
1. Please notice the group size is from 2 persons up. And you come from Hong Kong or Macau, continue your trip to visit other parts of China. For instance, if you land in Guangzhou airport, you can not use this 144 visa.
3. In one group, if some guests have individual China visa, and others have not, please inform us. We will only issue 144 visa to those who have not individual China visa.
4. At the border, China immigration authority will first utilize the individual visa. If you have an individual China visa and you are also on our 144-hour stay group visa list, you will be a big trouble for the whole group. The officer will ask the whole group to wait at the border, order us to issue another visa with the correct name list and take it to the border immediately.