Introduction to Hemu Village (禾木村)
Located in the north of Xinjiang Province, Hemu Village is one of the three villages in Burqin. It is the biggest and farest village of the remaining 3 Tuvans Village. Hemu Village is the gathering of Tuvans.
It covers an area of 3,040 square kilometers. All the houses here are built up with wood. The village is mostly famous for its amazing scenery in autumn when the village is blazoned with autumnal color.
Burqin County, Altay, North of Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region
Hemu Village, Hemu River, Kanas Lake, Baihaba Village
Admission for Hemu Village: Free
Ticket for Hemu River Drifting: 200 Yuan
Opening Hours: Whole day
1. You can take flight from Urumqi to Burqin and take shuttle buses from the Airport to Kanas Scenic Area. If you want to enjoy the scenery freely along the way, it is recommended to take a private car from Burqin Airport to Hemu Village.
1. The temperature changes a lot between day and night, especially in mountainous areas, so visitors are suggested to take warm coats even in summer.
2. It is recommended to appreciate the beautiful scenery at the sunrise.
3. Please pay respect to the local customs such as you should note that the Tuwa people worship water and fire. What’s more, Kazak people living in the Altay area have some taboos in daily life.
Tour including Visiting Hemu Village (Burqin)
Recommend China Tours
1 Day Macau Coach Si...
Situated at the Pearl River Delta, Macau have been baptized in European civilization for a...
From USD 96P/P
Guilin, Jiuwu, Yangs...
Experience the best of Guilin with a visit to the local ancient town in Jiuwu where you...
From USD 231P/P
Guangzhou Sun Yat-Se...
* Duration Approximately 9 hou (excluding hotel pick up time) * Daily Morning Departu...
From USD 70P/P
Shanghai and Xitang ...
This tour enables you not only to see some of the most popular attractio in Shanghai, b...
From USD 211P/P
Xian and Luoyang 4 D...
This tour brings you to explore China's two famous ancient capitals Xian and Luoyang to...
From USD 397P/P