Introduction to Moon Bay (月亮湾)
About one kilometers where the Crouching Dragon Bay runs to the Irtysh River, you can find a crescent moon-shaped bay, that is the beautiful Moon Bay. Moon Bay is one of the major attractions in Kanas Nature Reserve. It attracts people traveling there by its charming and tranquil scenery.
Inside the Kanas Scenic Area, Burqin County, Altay, North of Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region
Moon Bay, Kanas Lake
All-inclusive Ticket for Kanas Scenic Area: 185 Yuan, children who are less than1.2 meters or no more than 6 years old are free of charge.
Sightseeing Car Rent: 80 Yuan for the first time and another 10 Yuan if you enter the second time.
Opening Hours: 9:00AM - 8:00PM
Tel: (+86) 906-6327 808
1. Visitors can take the train K9791 (8:34PM-7:51AM) from Urumqi to Beitun, then take private coach to the Kanas Scenic Area, and then take the sightseeing bus to Moon Bay.
2. Visitors can also directly take flight to Urumqi, then take a private coach to Kanas Scenic Area.
1. Recommended duration for a visit is about two hours.
2. The slopes and roads outside are so dangerous that visitors would better keep away from the valleys and rivers .
3. Visitors should take the medicine needed.
4. It is suggested to prepare to protect your electronic equipments from the lower temperature outside.
Recommend China Tours
Hong Kong and Macau ...
Hong Kong>Macau>Hong Kong
Flexible itinerary inclusive of airport/hotel trafe in Hong Kong and Macau, downtown hotel...
From USD 193P/P
Hainan Leisure Golf ...
Hainan has many golf coue. Many of them are famous in the world, especially the Mission...
From USD 1091P/P
Shanghai Golf 6 Days...
Get tire of the Shanghai city tour? Want to have a try on Shanghai golf tour? This tour...
From USD 947P/P
Beijing Night Tour- ...
Chinese Kung Fu is one of the longest lasting sports based on classical Chinese philoso...
From USD 25P/P
Dragon Boat Festival...
Dragon Boat Festival is an annual sporting and multicultural event in Tai Po village. Sign...
From USD 72P/P