Introduction to Moon Bay (月亮湾)
About one kilometers where the Crouching Dragon Bay runs to the Irtysh River, you can find a crescent moon-shaped bay, that is the beautiful Moon Bay. Moon Bay is one of the major attractions in Kanas Nature Reserve. It attracts people traveling there by its charming and tranquil scenery.
Inside the Kanas Scenic Area, Burqin County, Altay, North of Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region
Moon Bay, Kanas Lake
All-inclusive Ticket for Kanas Scenic Area: 185 Yuan, children who are less than1.2 meters or no more than 6 years old are free of charge.
Sightseeing Car Rent: 80 Yuan for the first time and another 10 Yuan if you enter the second time.
Opening Hours: 9:00AM - 8:00PM
Tel: (+86) 906-6327 808
1. Visitors can take the train K9791 (8:34PM-7:51AM) from Urumqi to Beitun, then take private coach to the Kanas Scenic Area, and then take the sightseeing bus to Moon Bay.
2. Visitors can also directly take flight to Urumqi, then take a private coach to Kanas Scenic Area.
1. Recommended duration for a visit is about two hours.
2. The slopes and roads outside are so dangerous that visitors would better keep away from the valleys and rivers .
3. Visitors should take the medicine needed.
4. It is suggested to prepare to protect your electronic equipments from the lower temperature outside.
Recommend China Tours
This is an elaborately designed tour to explore the beauty of Hangzhou by visiting its ...
From USD 56P/P
Take the luxury Orient-Express to go deeper into the Northern Xinjiang where you will see ...
From USD 3039P/P
Guilin, Longsheng, S...
This tour will take you to some remote minority villages around Guilin. You will have t...
From USD 371P/P
Shanghai Relaxation ...
Come and take this classic Shanghai tour to capture the essence of Shanghai and experie...
From USD 176P/P
Leshan Giant Buddha ...
Today, you will visit the largest stone sculpture Buddha in the world and enjoy a speci...
From USD 80P/P