Introduction to Tagong Grassland (塔公草原)
Tagong Grassland is located in Tagong Township, Kangding County, Garze Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture, Sichuan Province. Tagong Grassland has an area of 712.37 square kilometers with gentle slopes and lush grass.
Tagong Township, Kangding County, Garze Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture, Sichuan Province, Southwest of China
Tagong Grassland and attractions around including Yala Mountain and Tagong Temple
Admission for Tagong Grassland: free
Opening Hours: whole day
1. Visitors can first take flight to Chengdu, then transfer flight to Kangding, and then take a private car to Tagong Grassland, which costs about 150 Yuan.
2. Visitors can also take special-line buses from the downtown Kangding, and then get off at Tagong Grassland, which costs about 10 Yuan.
1. Recommended duration for a visit is about 3 to 4 hours.
2. The weather changes a lot between day and night, so it's recommended to take warm coats even in summer.
3. It is not recommended to visit there during “May 1st” and “October 1st” these two golden vacation weeks. Because at that time, the hotel reservation and transportation around will be in its climax, the price will be much higher than ordinary times.
Recommend China Tours
Kangding and Hailuog...
On this tour, you will be able to enjoy the unique plateau scenery and the ancient road of...
From USD 667P/P
Xichang, Yading and ...
On this 9 day tour you will enjoy the splendid and colorful attractio of Sichuan. Explo...
From USD 1392P/P