Introduction to Tagong Grassland (塔公草原)
Tagong Grassland is located in Tagong Township, Kangding County, Garze Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture, Sichuan Province. Tagong Grassland has an area of 712.37 square kilometers with gentle slopes and lush grass.
Tagong Township, Kangding County, Garze Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture, Sichuan Province, Southwest of China
Tagong Grassland and attractions around including Yala Mountain and Tagong Temple
Admission for Tagong Grassland: free
Opening Hours: whole day
1. Visitors can first take flight to Chengdu, then transfer flight to Kangding, and then take a private car to Tagong Grassland, which costs about 150 Yuan.
2. Visitors can also take special-line buses from the downtown Kangding, and then get off at Tagong Grassland, which costs about 10 Yuan.
1. Recommended duration for a visit is about 3 to 4 hours.
2. The weather changes a lot between day and night, so it's recommended to take warm coats even in summer.
3. It is not recommended to visit there during “May 1st” and “October 1st” these two golden vacation weeks. Because at that time, the hotel reservation and transportation around will be in its climax, the price will be much higher than ordinary times.
Recommend China Tours
Last Shangri-La & Ya...
On this tour, you will take a trip to the paradise for photographe Xinduqiao. For some ...
From USD 860P/P
Splendid and Colorfu...
In the tour, red rock shoal, rimy forests, glacier hot spring, ancient Qiang village, and ...
From USD 667P/P