Introduction to Tagong Temple (塔公寺)
Along the beautiful Sichuan-Tibet Highway, there lies Tagong Temple which belongs to Tagong Township, Kangding County, Garze Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture, Sichuan Province. Tagong Temple enjoys an important and outstanding role in Kangba Area and in one of the main monastery where Tibetan Buddhist do their worships and pilgrimages.
Tagong Township, Kangding County, Garze Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture, Sichuan Province, Southwest of China
Tagong Temple and attractions around including Yala Mountain and Tagong Grassland
Admission for Tagong Temple: 20 Yuan
Opening Hours: 8:00AM - 6:00PM
1. Visitors can first take flight to Chengdu, then transfer flight to Kangding, and then take a private car to Tagong Temple.
2. Visitors can also take special-line buses from the downtown Kangding, and then get off at Tagong Temple.
1. Recommended duration for a visit is about 1 hour.
2. The weather changes a lot between day and night, so it's recommended to take warm coats even in summer.
3. It's recommended to visit there from April to May and from September to October.
4. It is not recommended to visit there during “May 1st” and “October 1st” these two golden vacation weeks. Because at that time, the hotel reservation and transportation around will be in its climax, the price will be much higher than ordinary times.
Recommend China Tours
Splendid and Colorfu...
In the tour, red rock shoal, rimy forests, glacier hot spring, ancient Qiang village, and ...
From USD 682P/P
Mugecuo & Yanzigou 6...
Take a trip to the hometown of the famous Kangding Love Song. As the birthplace of Guozhua...
From USD 702P/P