+852 5375 3015

China Visa

China Visa issued by Chinese embassies and consulates overseas is required if visitors plan to travel in mainland China with the valid period of passport at least 6 months after the intended stay. There are several different Visas as follow:

Double Entry Visa

Double–Entry Visa

The Double–Entry Visa is usually used for visitors who have to leave and re-entered mainland China. It is very important to aware that if you leave Mainland China for Macau or Hong Kong, if you would like to re-enter mainland China, then you need to apply Double–Entry Visa.

Hong Kong And Macau

Hong Kong & Macau

For those countries’ residents who don’t have to apply Visa to enter Hong Kong in advance and able to stay maximum 90 days. If they plan to visit mainland China, then a Visa needs to be issued upon the arrival. Residents from 65 countries such as the United States, Japan and European Countries do not need to apply for a visa if they want to enter Macau.

Transit Visa

Transit passengers who have booked tickets and have seats on international planes on the route to third countries do not have to apply for Visa with no more than 24 hours in advance.

Tibet Travel Permit

Tibet Travel Permit

Independent visitors are not allowed to travel to Tibet unless they obtain both a valid China Visa and a Tibet Travel Permit which issued by Tibet Tourism Bureau as per the Chinese government regulations. Besides, Tibet Travel Permit can only be obtained through travel agencies. Only when the tourists have booked a Tibet tour with travel agency will they able to obtain the Tibet Travel Permits.

Visa Types

There are 8 different types of Visa, which are distinguished by Chinese phonetic letters L, F, Z, X, C, G, D, J-1 and J-2 respectively.

L (Tourist Visa) Issued to applicant for tourist, family visiting purpose or other personal affairs.
F (Business Visa) Issued to applicants who have the intention to visit, business, lectures, research, culture exchanges, scientific-technological, short-term advanced studies and intern practice for a period less than 6 months.
Z (Work Visa) Issued to take up employment in China together with their accompanying family members.
X (Student Visa) Issued to students who come to study in China, including advanced studies or intern practice for a minimum of 6 months.
C (Crew Visa) Issued to applicants on international navigation, aviation and land transportation missions and family members accompanying them.
G (Transit Visa) Issued to passengers who transit through China.
D (Resident Visa) Issued to residents who is to reside permanently in China.
J-1 (Journalist Visa) Issued to foreign resident journalists in China.
J-2 (Journalist Visa) Issued to foreign resident journalists in China.

Please select your resident country and plan your Trip

Please click your resident country or region below to start planning your trip to China! If your resident country or region is not listed below, please choose "Other Countries and Regions" to plan your China trip.