- Hanging Monastery
- hanging monastery in datong
- hanging monastery shanxi province china
- Hanging Temple
- hanging temple bells
- Lingqiu Hanging Prairie
- Overhanging Great Wall
- Highlight of the Night - Temple Street Night Market Tour plus Victoria Harbour Dinner Cruise
- Xian Classic Terracotta Warriors and Horses and Ancient City Wall 3 Days tours
- Best of Shanghai with Suzhou Ancient Water Village 4 Days Tour
- 7-Day Lhasa to EBC and Kathmandu (Mini Group)
- Hong Kong Heritage One Day Tour
The best way to get to know a city is joining China Tours, we provide all of Hanging Monastery information. Meet new people and get Hanging Monastery details about tour packages, travel guides, blogs, photos and Q&A with China Tour Advisors. Enjoy our highly valued service with budget prices, great choice to save cost for single travelers, friends and small groups.
As a historical and cultural city, Datong has a lot of valued sites to explore. This one day trip brings you to visit the most highlighted attractions in Datong.
This is a specially designed one day tour for you to appreciate the unique Datong culture by visiting the highlighted Yugan Grottoes and Hanging Temple.
On this tour, you will visit the best skiing field in China and the largest snow entertainment location in southern China---Xiling Snow Mountain. You can learn about the Chinese Republican era culture in Aren Ancient Town. You can also taste the famous Chengdu snacks at Jinli Ancient Street and enjoy…
There&rsquo;s no shortage of breathtaking architectural wonders in the long history of China. Some are magnificent, while some are odd, dangerous, and sophisticated. Hanging Temple, also known as Hanging Monastery or Xuankong Temple, is obviously an outstanding representative of the latter. Hangi…