- Hong Kong Airport Layover Tour to Lantau Giant Buddha with Cable Car and Tai O Boat Ride
- 2 Day Panda Base, Leshan Giant Buddha and Mount Emei Tour
- Guangzhou Chimelong International Circus Evening Tour (2nd Class)
- Lantau Enlightening Afternoon Tour
- Wuzhen Image: Water Town 1-Day Group Tour from Hangzhou
Litang County Ethnic Minority Festivals
The best way to get to know a city is joining China Tours, we provide all of Litang County Ethnic Minority Festivals information. Meet new people and get Litang County Ethnic Minority Festivals details about tour packages, travel guides, blogs, photos and Q&A with China Tour Advisors. Enjoy our highly valued service with budget prices, great choice to save cost for single travelers, friends and small groups.
The Litang Horse Racing Festival is a traditional Tibetan festival in Kham Tibetan area. The festival is held in the vast grassland of Litang County, Garze Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture, southwest China&rsquo;s Sichuan Province. Litang Horse Racing Festival is celebrated on August 1st each year a…